Polymock License Agreement
This Polymock License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between the licensee (“you”) and Polymock (“us”, “we” or “Service”). This Agreement governs your use of the digital work provided by the Service. By purchasing or downloading creative assets from Polymock, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions set in this Licensing Agreement, in addition to the terms of the Polymock Terms of Service.
- Service: Polymock application/service that is used to render Items
- Item: Source 3D assets i.e. models & scene compositions provided by Service
- Render: Materialized render i.e. generated image or video from the Item instance
- End product: a web page, print object or any digital and physical medium that displays the Render
- End user: owner enitity of the end product
- View: a view of a Render. For example, a web page load, or ad/tweet impression containing a Render counts as a view
We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and perpetual license to use the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Early Access - Free Commercial License
For a limited period of time, while all of Items are being created solely by Polymock, we grant you an exclusive, royalty-free license to use any of the Renders. You can use the Renders commercially, re-sell (including on stock marketplaces) them and create any derivative product using the Renders.
The above license will last until 1st of Jan 2024, when we plan to onboard 3rd party authors to create assets and templates.
After that, there are 3 types of licenses offered by Polymock. All licenses allow to use the Renders commercially.
- Community License: This license allows you to create unlimited Renders for unlimited end products for free, as long as you provide proper attribution to Item. You must mention “Polymock” and Author's name where appropriate, and provide a source link (if possible by the medium) to the Item wherever you use the Render.
- Standard License: This license allows you to create unlimited Renders and use them in unlimited end products without any attribution. You are limited by 100K cumulative views per month for all Renders combined. The license is for a single end user.
- Extended License: This license allows you to create unlimited Renders and use them in unlimited end products without any attribution. End products can have unlimited views. This license allows you to sub-license the Renders to unlimited end users (e.g. an agency using our Items to provide Renders to multiple clients).
All registered users are granted the community license by default. You can upgrade your license type by buying an appropriate subscription to the Service.
You may modify or manipulate the Item using the Service. You may add other works to the Item to produce another Item (a derivative Item) from it. You may create unlimited (within reason and Service compute allowance) Renders from the Items as per your License type. The resulting Renders are subject to the terms of this license.
This license is a multi-use license, which means you may use an Item multiple times in multiple end Products as per allowed volumes for your license type.
The license grants you the right to use the Renders commercially. You can sub-license the Renders to your clients, marketplaces, online repositories under your own terms.
You cannot use the Service, Items and Renders in a way that competes with (or causes harm to) the Service.
You cannot use the Service, Items and Renders in a way that breaks any of the terms of Service.
You can use any Renders that you generated during your active license period for as long as you like. For example, if you had a standard license for 2 months, all assets generated during those 2 months will remain under the standard license, even if you unsubscribe from the Service.
Polymock retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license to modify the Items within the Service and to use the Renders.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Polymock be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Product, even if Polymock has been advised of the possibility of such damages.